The Starter 60%
- Sustainable, Worldwide Shipping
- Inventory on the way
A fully modified keyboard that costs less than the big brands?
The Starter 60 provides a fully modified experience, at a price less than “traditional” gaming keyboards from the big brands. With modifications that push the limits in features, O-ring Gasket feel, Lubed and filmed switches, tuned stabilizers, Tape mod, and PE foam. The Starter 60 provides that satisfying thocky experience whilst still being under budget.
- O-rings have been mounted to mimic a semi-gasket feel to adding bounce/flexibility to the board
- Expert lubed switches with Krytox 205g0 or Tribosys 3204, filmed with TX switch film
- Thick case foam and PE foam applied. Case foam prevents pinging and PE foam creates the ‘premium sound’
- Hand tuned stabilisers, hand lubed, clipped, tape mod, and each stabilisers tuned with syringe
- Tempest tape mod applied makes a more muted but poppy sound signature
- ANSI Layout, Dense fiberglass plate, Plate mounted stabilizers
- Premium high-profile ABS case
Note: This Keyboard comes with a North facing PCB Cherry profile keycaps might see interference.
Ascend does however have a great selection of ABS and PBT keycaps available here: https://ascendkeyboards.com/collections/keycaps
Lubed/Filmed Switch orders are usually fulfilled within a week, or two weeks internationally. Stabiliser orders are fulfilled in a few days domestically, or just over a week internationally. This could fluctuate depending on stock availability and demand.
Deskpads, cables and keycaps are usually within 14 days including delivery. All other orders are typically fulfilled within 45 days, although more often than not, they are fulfilled much sooner.
Custom Keyboards are made to order, there is a lead time involved in getting the right kits, lubing and filming the switches, modding the stabilisers, quality assurance and packaging. This can take a month or two to complete, which is expected for bespoke goods of high quality.
Note: All given dates are under normal circumstances. Delays are currently in place across all orders because of global supply chain problems. These terms are agreed upon placing an order with us.