The Q1, our most premium bespoke keyboard to date.
Premium gasket mount aluminium keyboard with a 75% layout, RGB and a rotary knob. Comes in Black, Silver and Navy colour options. Based off of the popular 'Keychron Q1 QMK' keyboard.
- Rotary Knob for Volume Controls which can be reprogrammed for other functions
- CNC machined aluminium case
- Expertly lubed switches with Krytox 205g0 or Tribosys 3204 with 105 oil, and filmed with TX switch films for a premium sound and feel
- Thick plate and case foam. Case foam prevents pinging and develops thock
- Hand lubed and tuned stabilisers to reduce rattling
- Tempest tape mod applied makes a more muted but poppy sound signature
- ISO (UK) Layout, steel plate, Screw-in stabilisers
- Force break mod used to reduce pinging by reducing vibrations between the top and bottom case
- QMK and VIA compatible
- 1000hz polling rate
- Windows and Mac compatible layout
- Coiled Type-C cable included (not Ascend)
As many choose to replace the default keycaps anyway, the Ascend Q1 does not include keycaps. You can use our configurator to bundle keycaps together, or purchase them separately with the link below.
We have a great selection of ABS and PBT keycaps available here: https://ascendkeyboards.com/collections/keycaps